It’s well known that hero Nagarjuna is making a comeback in Bollywood with the high budget socio-fantasy trilogy, Brahmastra. Nag is returning to Hindi films after 17 long years since the release of his 2003 war drama, LOC Kargil.
Brahmastra was supposed to release in December this year. However, the film has been postponed to next summer due to the lockdown. Meanwhile, the film has landed in a major trouble, if the latest reports are anything to go by.
Apparently, one of the film’s production houses, Fox Star Studios, has asked Brahmastra’s director Ayan Mukherjee to cut short the film by at least 30 minutes to keep the overall duration well within 2 and a half hours. However, Ayan and the film’s co-producer Karan Johar are not keen on removing any scene from the movie, which now runs for about 3 hours.
We will have to wait and see how this issue will be resolved in the coming days. Brahmastra also features leading Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Mouni Roy playing key roles. Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a crucial cameo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2