‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is going to hit the screens for Dussehra, as per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive special effects work is causing delays. Nagarjuna will be seen in an action packed role after a long time and the film has many mythological elements.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. Anushka is the heroine in the movie. ‘Damarukam’ is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date