‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s big budget socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is gearing up for a July release and the date being targeted is July 6th. The final stages of post production work is currently on. The extensive CGI and special effects involved are said to be the highlight of the movie and sources say that the quality of the effects will be quite impressive.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. The movie’s budget is said to be in the region of more than 30 Crores, which makes it the most expensive in Nagarjuna’s career. Anushka is the heroine in the movie and she is going to be seen in a Telugu film after a long gap.
- Stage set for Pantham’s grad event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa