‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s big budget socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is gearing up for a July release and the date being targeted is July 6th. The final stages of post production work is currently on. The extensive CGI and special effects involved are said to be the highlight of the movie and sources say that the quality of the effects will be quite impressive.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. The movie’s budget is said to be in the region of more than 30 Crores, which makes it the most expensive in Nagarjuna’s career. Anushka is the heroine in the movie and she is going to be seen in a Telugu film after a long gap.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan