K Raghavendra Rao’s Shirdi Sai seems to have made a huge impact on Nagarjuna’s life. Few days ago, at a press conference, he revealed that several strange incidents had occurred in his life ever since he began shooting for Shirdi Sai. In his previous interviews, he stated that he’s not entirely religious, although he does believe in spirituality and after he began shooting for this film, he has begun to believe in the miracles of Shirdi Sai Baba. Now we hear that Nagarjuna is all set to go to Shirdi on July 26, along with his family. Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Akhil and Amala will visit Shirdi on July 26, along with the rest of the film’s unit. It’s also the last day of the film’s shooting. Sources close to the film unit has revealed that the film has come out extremely well and it has all the makings of yet another musical hit on the lines of Annamayya and Sriramadasu. M M Keeravani has composed the music and A Mahesh Reddy has produced the film. Shirdi Sai will release on September 6.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser