As we reported a few days ago, ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ will hit the screens on April 19th as a summer entertainer. The news has been officially communicated by the movie’s production team. Shooting of the film is largely complete and post production activities are currently underway.
Nagarjuna will be seen as an NRI in this movie and Nayanatara will be seen as his romantic interest. Thaman has composed the film’s music and D. Siva Prasada Reddy is the producer. Dasarath is the director of this movie.
Nagarjuna is also working for ‘Bhai’, a comedy entertainer being directed by Veerabhadram of ‘Poolarangadu’ fame.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry