As superstar Nagarjuna is celebrating his birthday today, the makers of his film, Wid Dog, revealed the first look of Nagarjuna in the film. The star hero will be playing a NIZ officer.
The poster also introduces team members of Wild Dog. Directed by Ahishor Solomon, the film’s shooting is in progress and the film is 70% canned. The film is being produced by Matinee Entertainment.
Reported to be based on true incidents, the film sees Nagarjuna essaying a different character. His look is imposing and so is the poster design. Dia Mirza is the leading lady in the film, while Saiyami Kher will be seen in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral