Tollywood Manmadhudu Nagarjuna’s romantic drama, ‘Love Story’, is currently being shot at Shamshabad Airport in Hyderabad. Key scenes are being shot on Nagarjuna, actress Nayanatara and veteran actor K.Vishwanath.
‘Love Story’ is being directed by Dasarath, who gave Nagarjuna a good hit with ‘Santosham’ almost a decade ago. This film is being produced on Kamakshi Movies banner and Meera Chopra is playing a key role in the film. Nagarjuna is sporting an all new look in the movie and so is Nayanatara. Music has been scored by Thaman.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US