After being in the news for the last few months, Manmadhudu 2, a sequel to Nagarjuna’s yesteryear blockbuster, had its muhurtham ceremony this morning. Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran will be directing this eagerly awaited film.
Manmadhudu 2’s regular shoot will kick-start from today. The unit will soon be flying to Portugal for a major schedule. Rakul Preet is the leading lady in the movie.
Nagarjuna and Gemini Kiran are jointly bankrolling the project under Manam Enterprises and Anandi Art Creations banners. RX100 fame Chaitan Bharadwaj will score the soundtrack for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?