It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are teaming for an big budget multi-starrer. The latest buzz is that the film will go on floors in April, and the first schedule will be shot extensively in Dubai.
Director Vamsi Paidipally is currently busy with the pre-production works, and is planning to shoot a major chunk of the film in the beautiful locales of Dubai. Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy