It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are teaming for an big budget multi-starrer. The latest buzz is that the film will go on floors in April, and the first schedule will be shot extensively in Dubai.
Director Vamsi Paidipally is currently busy with the pre-production works, and is planning to shoot a major chunk of the film in the beautiful locales of Dubai. Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director