It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are teaming for an big budget multi-starrer. The latest buzz is that the film will go on floors in April, and the first schedule will be shot extensively in Dubai.
Director Vamsi Paidipally is currently busy with the pre-production works, and is planning to shoot a major chunk of the film in the beautiful locales of Dubai. Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das