Nagarjuna’s upcoming film, tentatively titled as Love Story, was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. Dasarath is going to direct the film and D Sivaprasad Reddy is producing it on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner. Nayanthara is going to play Nagarjuna’s love interest in the film. Nagarjuna and Dasarath are teaming up for the first time in 10 years and this film is being touted as a mature love story. The film revolves around the life of an NRI who visits India for the first time in his life. The principal shooting of the film has already begun and the first schedule will go on till June 15. After that, the film will be shot for almost 40 days in the US. Thaman is scoring the music and Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next