Akkineni Nagarjuna’s much awaited devotional flick, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is currently being shot in Mahabaleshwar. The actor is currently participating in some crucial scenes in this schedule, along with Anushka. K Raghavendra Rao is the director of this big budget period film.
Last month, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya and it received a decent response. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR teamed up for a film.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date