We have already reported that Nagarjuna is doing a devotional movie titled Om Namo Venkatesaya in the direction of K. Raghavendra Rao. Latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the film during Sankranthi 2017.
This news was revealed by Nag himself during an interview. Mahesh Reddy, who earlier made Shirdi Sai, is producing this film as well. Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Vimala Raman play key roles in this film which has music by Keeravani.
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?