Akkineni Nagarjuna, whose last film ‘Manam’ was a huge hit is purportedly looking to do more family entertainers and romantic comedies by giving a break to mass action movies. Following this, his next movie is tentatively titled as ‘Soggade Chinni Naayana’ that will be directed by a debutante Kalyan Krishna.
Nagarjuna is right now busy shooting for the second season of Meelo Evaru Koteahwarudu and is expected to start shooting for his movie immediately after finishing it. Keep an eye on this space for more details about this flick.
- High budget multi-starrer announced
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja