Akkineni Nagarjuna, whose last film ‘Manam’ was a huge hit is purportedly looking to do more family entertainers and romantic comedies by giving a break to mass action movies. Following this, his next movie is tentatively titled as ‘Soggade Chinni Naayana’ that will be directed by a debutante Kalyan Krishna.
Nagarjuna is right now busy shooting for the second season of Meelo Evaru Koteahwarudu and is expected to start shooting for his movie immediately after finishing it. Keep an eye on this space for more details about this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?