Akkineni Nagarjuna has been busy shooting simultaneously for two films, Soggade Chinni Nayana and the yet to be titled multistarrer with Karthi and Tamannaah. While Soggade Chinni Nayana has been in making for a long time, sources close to the unit reveal that the film’s shooting is nearing its end and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by 20th September.
Touted to be a socio-fantasy film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is being made as a wholesome family entertainer. Nag will be seen in two characters in the film and Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna play the female leads. Debutant Kalyan Krishna is the film’s director and Annapurna Studios is producing it. Ram Mohan, producer of Uyyala Jampala, is the film’s story and screenplay writer.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA