Sometime back we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna will soon be doing a film with Raghavendra Rao. Latest update is that the film will be launched in April. Reports also reveal that the film will be based on Lord Venkteswara Swamy and Nag will be seen in an key role.
This is the fourth time that Nagarjuna will be doing a devotional film with Raghavendra Rao. He has done films like Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Sai in the past which were huge hits. Shooting of this film will kick start once Nagarjuna finishes work on his latest project Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition