‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional treat ‘Shiridi Sai’ is currently being shot at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The movie is being directed by veteran director K.Raghavendra Rao. The audio album release will take place very soon as per the production team and M.M.Keeravani has scored the tunes.
This is the third devotional combination from Nag , Keeravani and Raghavendra Rao. They tasted success with ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ earlier. The movie is being shot at a rapid pace and work is expected to be complete soon. Shiridi Sai’s life story is said to have made a deep impact on Nagarjuna, who became an ardent devotee of Sai while shooting for the film.
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie