‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional treat ‘Shiridi Sai’ is currently being shot at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The movie is being directed by veteran director K.Raghavendra Rao. The audio album release will take place very soon as per the production team and M.M.Keeravani has scored the tunes.
This is the third devotional combination from Nag , Keeravani and Raghavendra Rao. They tasted success with ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ earlier. The movie is being shot at a rapid pace and work is expected to be complete soon. Shiridi Sai’s life story is said to have made a deep impact on Nagarjuna, who became an ardent devotee of Sai while shooting for the film.
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Samantha bonds well with her mother-in-law
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic