‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional treat ‘Shiridi Sai’ is currently being shot at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The movie is being directed by veteran director K.Raghavendra Rao. The audio album release will take place very soon as per the production team and M.M.Keeravani has scored the tunes.
This is the third devotional combination from Nag , Keeravani and Raghavendra Rao. They tasted success with ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ earlier. The movie is being shot at a rapid pace and work is expected to be complete soon. Shiridi Sai’s life story is said to have made a deep impact on Nagarjuna, who became an ardent devotee of Sai while shooting for the film.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity