‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional treat ‘Shiridi Sai’ is currently being shot at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The movie is being directed by veteran director K.Raghavendra Rao. The audio album release will take place very soon as per the production team and M.M.Keeravani has scored the tunes.
This is the third devotional combination from Nag , Keeravani and Raghavendra Rao. They tasted success with ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ earlier. The movie is being shot at a rapid pace and work is expected to be complete soon. Shiridi Sai’s life story is said to have made a deep impact on Nagarjuna, who became an ardent devotee of Sai while shooting for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem