Hero Nagarjuna recently wrapped up a crucial schedule for his Bollywood comeback film, Brahmastra, in Bulgaria. He is now back in Hyderabad and met with the media yesterday to promote his latest presentation, Chi La Sow.
During the media interaction, Nag revealed that he has signed a Tamil film recently and that an official announcement about the film will be made in a week’s time. Nag’s statement has led to speculations about him being part of Tamil actor-filmmaker Dhanush’s second directorial venture.
A few months ago, there were reports that Nag will be playing the main lead under Dhanush’s direction. The film is touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual period drama which will be made with a huge budget. Let’s wait for the official word to come out of the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?