Hero Nagarjuna recently wrapped up a crucial schedule for his Bollywood comeback film, Brahmastra, in Bulgaria. He is now back in Hyderabad and met with the media yesterday to promote his latest presentation, Chi La Sow.
During the media interaction, Nag revealed that he has signed a Tamil film recently and that an official announcement about the film will be made in a week’s time. Nag’s statement has led to speculations about him being part of Tamil actor-filmmaker Dhanush’s second directorial venture.
A few months ago, there were reports that Nag will be playing the main lead under Dhanush’s direction. The film is touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual period drama which will be made with a huge budget. Let’s wait for the official word to come out of the horse’s mouth.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’