After the success of Manam, Nagarjuna had decided to shy away from larger than life roles with mass characterizations and concentrate on light hearted feel good entertainers. His next movie Soggade Chinni Naayana is only a testimony to that fact. Kalyan Krishna is making his debut as a director with this movie and he was in for a pleasant surprise from Nagarjuna today. Kalyan, who was turning a year older today was treated to a surprise birthday party by Nagarjuna at 12 in the midnight and some members of the unit were also present at that time.
Soggade Chinni Naayana is a family drama which has Nagarjuna playing a dual role. Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are playing the female leads.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie