It’s well-known that hero Nagarjuna is making his Bollywood comeback with Brahmastra, the first Indian mythical fusion drama trilogy. This high budget film also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Mouni Roy in lead roles.
Earlier, the film was supposed to be released for Christmas this year. However, Brahmastra’s director Ayan Mukherji took to Twitter this afternoon and revealed that the film will be hitting screens in summer 2020. He also said that Brahmastra has been a dream project since 2011 and that the film will take Indian Cinema to next level.
Leading Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is producing this ambitious trilogy in association with Fox Star. More details about this VFX extravaganza will be out later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed