After a long gap, Nagarjuna is back with a devotional film called Om Namo Venkatesaya. The shooting of this film is nearing its completion and the latest news reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 12 crores to Etv.
Post the success of Soggade and Oopiri Nag’s market has gone up quite decently. The above-said amount is the career best ever for Nagarjuna. None of his hit films even managed to such high prices making this Raghavendra Rao film the most awaited.
Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal play important roles in this film which is up for a February release.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale