PVP Cinema’s movie starring Nagarjuna, Karthi and Tamanna, will be commencing its major schedule in Europe from this weekend. For the first time ever, a South Indian film is going to be shot in the stunning locales of Belgrade, the Capital of Serbia.
The shooting shifts to Paris and Lyon in France after Belgrade and then concludes in the beautiful city of Ljubljana, the Capital of Slovenia. A major portion of the movie will be completed after concluding this 30 day Europe schedule. Nagarjuna, Karthi and Tamanna will participate in some high octane action sequences as well as crucial scenes in the narrative.
PS Vinod who handles the camera is confident of capturing the verdant beauty of these pristine locations. Director Vamshi is very excited with this schedule because he feels that the car chase sequence that is going to be filmed on the streets of Paris will set a new benchmark for action sequences in Indian films.
Gopi Sunder is scoring music for this movie and he has already given soul stirring numbers of which some portions will be filmed in this schedule. After completion of this major schedule in Europe, this multi-starrer will be gearing up for release in the later part of this year.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film
- Saaho heroine’s marriage reports go viral
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film