The shooting for Manmadhudu 2, Nagarjuna’s eagerly awaited romantic comedy, is currently underway in Portugal. Director Rahul Ravindran is canning all the crucial scenes on the lead actors, including Nag, Rakul Preet, Vennela Kishore and even Samantha.
Manmadhudu 2’s Portugal schedule is nearing completion. A major part of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by this month end and the entire shooting formalities will be completed by mid June.
Initially, Nag had planned to release Manmadhudu 2 in August. But, with Saaho looking almost certain to hit screens on August 15, Nag is said to be planning to release Manmadhudu 2 in July itself. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially