Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for Raju Gaari Gadhi 2, the first ever horror thriller in his career. The makers are canning a few crucial scenes featuring Nag and his would-be daughter-in-law Samantha.
According to the latest update, this film, even though titled RGG2, is not a sequel to its director Ohmkar’s Raju Gaari Gadhi as being speculated and that it in fact has its story inspired by a Malayali hit film.
Seerat Kapoor too plays an important role in this movie, which is being produced on PVP Cinema banner.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success