Nagarjuna’s O Namo Venkatesaya is in its last leg of its shoot. The film is currently in its last schedule and things are being wrapped up quite quickly. Some important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal are being filmed now in RFC.
K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy. Nagarjuna will be seen as Hathiram Baba in this film which has music by the legendary MM Keeravani.
A detailed update about the audio launch and release will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam