Nagarjuna’s O Namo Venkatesaya is in its last leg of its shoot. The film is currently in its last schedule and things are being wrapped up quite quickly. Some important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal are being filmed now in RFC.
K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy. Nagarjuna will be seen as Hathiram Baba in this film which has music by the legendary MM Keeravani.
A detailed update about the audio launch and release will be announced soon.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date