Nagarjuna is currently shooting for Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Ohmkar’s direction. The film is nearing its completion. Nag has not signed any new film until now as he will be busy with his son Naga Chaitanya’s marriage, which is due in October.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Nag has okayed the script narrated by a young director recently. Apparently, this director had earlier given a hit in Nag’s banner. We will have to wait for some more days for the mystery around the director to be revealed.
Nag was earlier supposed to act in Bangarraju, a spin off of his character in Soggade Chinni Nayana, but the film’s script is not ready yet. Even a multi-starrer featuring Nag and Nikhil in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction has been postponed.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film