Nagarjuna is currently shooting for Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Ohmkar’s direction. The film is nearing its completion. Nag has not signed any new film until now as he will be busy with his son Naga Chaitanya’s marriage, which is due in October.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Nag has okayed the script narrated by a young director recently. Apparently, this director had earlier given a hit in Nag’s banner. We will have to wait for some more days for the mystery around the director to be revealed.
Nag was earlier supposed to act in Bangarraju, a spin off of his character in Soggade Chinni Nayana, but the film’s script is not ready yet. Even a multi-starrer featuring Nag and Nikhil in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction has been postponed.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu