Of late, more and more Telugu movies are being dubbed into Tamil and other languages. Through dubbed movies, our stars can expand their market beyond the Telugu states and also increase Tollywood’s potential. This trend is a good sign for Telugu film industry.
Nagarjuna’s devotional movie Om Namo Venkatesaya is the latest film to be dubbed into Tamil. The film has been titled Brahmanda Nayakan in Tamil. Also starring Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Jagapathi Babu, ONV was directed by K Raghavendra Rao. The Tamil version is being released by Duraimurugan and Nagarjuna.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims