Of late, more and more Telugu movies are being dubbed into Tamil and other languages. Through dubbed movies, our stars can expand their market beyond the Telugu states and also increase Tollywood’s potential. This trend is a good sign for Telugu film industry.
Nagarjuna’s devotional movie Om Namo Venkatesaya is the latest film to be dubbed into Tamil. The film has been titled Brahmanda Nayakan in Tamil. Also starring Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Jagapathi Babu, ONV was directed by K Raghavendra Rao. The Tamil version is being released by Duraimurugan and Nagarjuna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas surprises a fan along with his family