Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ is going to complete its shoot by the end of this month. The movie will then enter into an extensive post production mode and the makers are planning to release the film in the last week of July or the first week of August. The movie is being directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and A.Mahesh Reddy is the producer.
Nagarjuna teamed up with Raghavendra Rao for two successful projects earlier in the form of ‘Sri Ramadasu’ and ‘Annamayya’. Music has been composed by M.M.Keeravani.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment