Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ is going to complete its shoot by the end of this month. The movie will then enter into an extensive post production mode and the makers are planning to release the film in the last week of July or the first week of August. The movie is being directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and A.Mahesh Reddy is the producer.
Nagarjuna teamed up with Raghavendra Rao for two successful projects earlier in the form of ‘Sri Ramadasu’ and ‘Annamayya’. Music has been composed by M.M.Keeravani.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief