After successfully doing a full-fledged role in a Tamil film with Thozha (Oopiri in Telugu), star actor Nagarjuna was to be seen in yet another Tamil multi-starrer with Dhanush, to be bankrolled by Thenendal Films.
It is now being reported that the production house has backed out and as a result, the film may not happen. Meanwhile, Dhanush has gone ahead to announce that he’d begin work on his next film Asuran.
Well, it looks like we’ll have to wait a little more to see Nag in another Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?