After successfully doing a full-fledged role in a Tamil film with Thozha (Oopiri in Telugu), star actor Nagarjuna was to be seen in yet another Tamil multi-starrer with Dhanush, to be bankrolled by Thenendal Films.
It is now being reported that the production house has backed out and as a result, the film may not happen. Meanwhile, Dhanush has gone ahead to announce that he’d begin work on his next film Asuran.
Well, it looks like we’ll have to wait a little more to see Nag in another Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture