It’s been a really long time since director Krishna Vamsi scored a solid hit. The director’s last film, Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andarivadele that released in October 2014, was also an average grosser. As Nakshatram was Krishna Vamsi’s next outing after nearly two and a half years, expectations among his loyal fans were quite high.
Nakshatram is a cop entertainer and fans were expecting to witness vintage Krishna Vamsi who gave a memorable cop film in the form of Khadgam. However, Nakshatram utterly disappointed movie lovers with its lackluster and over the top writing. Not only fans, the film has also upset trade circles. The director must introspect and bounce back with a riveting hit next time.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation