Yesterday, we had reported that how the premiere shows of Nakshatram were canceled in the US at the last minute due to financial issues. Now that the film has released and received negative reviews mostly, the distributors who have bought the film have lost heavily.
Even though the film was delayed a lot, the buyers spent some good money as the film had a decent star cast and Krishna Vamsi’s direction. But surprisingly, the film has been received very poorly all over.
Back in the Telugu states too, the film had a below average occupancy on the first day itself which is very disappointing.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral