Yesterday, we had reported that how the premiere shows of Nakshatram were canceled in the US at the last minute due to financial issues. Now that the film has released and received negative reviews mostly, the distributors who have bought the film have lost heavily.
Even though the film was delayed a lot, the buyers spent some good money as the film had a decent star cast and Krishna Vamsi’s direction. But surprisingly, the film has been received very poorly all over.
Back in the Telugu states too, the film had a below average occupancy on the first day itself which is very disappointing.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth wins a crazy task
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans