Yesterday, we had reported that how the premiere shows of Nakshatram were canceled in the US at the last minute due to financial issues. Now that the film has released and received negative reviews mostly, the distributors who have bought the film have lost heavily.
Even though the film was delayed a lot, the buyers spent some good money as the film had a decent star cast and Krishna Vamsi’s direction. But surprisingly, the film has been received very poorly all over.
Back in the Telugu states too, the film had a below average occupancy on the first day itself which is very disappointing.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals