Namitha is all set to make her comeback in Telugu cinema after a long gap. After Simha, she hardly bagged lead roles in Telugu films and she went on act in more Tamil and Kannada films. Now, she’s playing one of the lead roles in a Telugu film titled Fire. SK Bhasheed is directing and also playing the main lead role in this film. Fire also stars Sandhya, Bhanusri Mehra, Rishika Singh and Rekha in lead roles. In the past, SK Bhasheed had produced films like Allare Allari and Ramdev. He’s reportedly making Fire on a budget of Rs 10 crores which is huge considering the star cast. Most part of the film has already been shot in Hongkong, Malaysia, Bangkok, Kerala and Hyderabad. Currently, some scenes are being shot in a quarry near Kokapet. Comedy scenes featuring Brahmanandam, M S Narayana, Thagubothu Ramesh and Telangana Shakuntala are being touted as a major highlight in the film, apart from the genuine dose of glamour of its lead star cast. M M Srilekha is composing the music. Fire is expected to hit the screens in September.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections