Millions of fans eagerly wait to watch the first day first show of all Superstar Mahesh Babu’s films. But, Mahesh’s wife Namrata says that she cannot watch Mahesh’s films, and the reason she cites is quite understandable.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Namrata said that she can’t watch Mahesh’s movies because it can get too stressful for her. She went on to add that while Mahesh’s family members are excited to attend all the preview shows, she sits at home chewing her nails, praying and wondering if this film will be as big as Mahesh’s previous film.
Namrata further revealed that although Mahesh tells her to chill, it’s something that’s impossible for her to do. Namrata, who manages Mahesh’s professional assignments, is quite happy with the way Maharshi has been received yesterday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment