For the last couple of days, a video of Superstar Mahesh Babu and Namrata’s daughter Sitara dancing to Palapitta song from Maharshi has been going viral on social media. Fans are in awe of Sitara’s dance moves.
In a latest interaction with a leading daily, Namrata opened up about her children’s acting career. When asked whether her children will follow their parents’ footsteps and enter movies, Namrata said that both Gautham and Sitara are taking dance classes these days.
The proud mother further said that both Gautham and Sitara are free to pursue whatever they want in life. “If they want to be in the movies, why not? Their parents are actors. Their grandfather is an iconic figure in the Andhra movie industry. Cinema is a part of their genes,” Namrata said. It’s worth mentioning that Gautham had made his acting debut with Mahesh’s 1 Nenokkadine a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Telugu producer passes away
- Rana’s next big target is child audiences
- Bigg Boss 3 contestant tests positive for COVID-19
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara’s director pens an emotional note
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone