For the last couple of days, a video of Superstar Mahesh Babu and Namrata’s daughter Sitara dancing to Palapitta song from Maharshi has been going viral on social media. Fans are in awe of Sitara’s dance moves.
In a latest interaction with a leading daily, Namrata opened up about her children’s acting career. When asked whether her children will follow their parents’ footsteps and enter movies, Namrata said that both Gautham and Sitara are taking dance classes these days.
The proud mother further said that both Gautham and Sitara are free to pursue whatever they want in life. “If they want to be in the movies, why not? Their parents are actors. Their grandfather is an iconic figure in the Andhra movie industry. Cinema is a part of their genes,” Namrata said. It’s worth mentioning that Gautham had made his acting debut with Mahesh’s 1 Nenokkadine a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution