The Cyclone Titli has devastated many areas in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, especially in Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Several people have lost their lives and thousands of civilians have been deeply affected by the cyclone.
Lending a helping hand to the helpless victims of the cyclone, Nandamuri brothers, NTR and Kalyanram, have announced Rs 15 lakhs and Rs 5 lakhs respectively. They have donated the money to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation of the cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here