The Cyclone Titli has devastated many areas in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, especially in Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Several people have lost their lives and thousands of civilians have been deeply affected by the cyclone.
Lending a helping hand to the helpless victims of the cyclone, Nandamuri brothers, NTR and Kalyanram, have announced Rs 15 lakhs and Rs 5 lakhs respectively. They have donated the money to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation of the cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run