The Cyclone Titli has devastated many areas in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, especially in Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Several people have lost their lives and thousands of civilians have been deeply affected by the cyclone.
Lending a helping hand to the helpless victims of the cyclone, Nandamuri brothers, NTR and Kalyanram, have announced Rs 15 lakhs and Rs 5 lakhs respectively. They have donated the money to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation of the cyclone victims.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international