The Cyclone Titli has devastated many areas in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, especially in Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Several people have lost their lives and thousands of civilians have been deeply affected by the cyclone.
Lending a helping hand to the helpless victims of the cyclone, Nandamuri brothers, NTR and Kalyanram, have announced Rs 15 lakhs and Rs 5 lakhs respectively. They have donated the money to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation of the cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?