The Cyclone Titli has devastated many areas in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, especially in Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. Several people have lost their lives and thousands of civilians have been deeply affected by the cyclone.
Lending a helping hand to the helpless victims of the cyclone, Nandamuri brothers, NTR and Kalyanram, have announced Rs 15 lakhs and Rs 5 lakhs respectively. They have donated the money to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation of the cyclone victims.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes