Telugus across the world are observing the 97th birth anniversary of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. On this occasion, NTR’s sons Nandamuri Balakrishna and Ramakrishna visited NTR Ghat and paid tributes to their legendary father.
Along with Balakrishna, his wife Vasundhara Devi too paid her tributes to NT Ramarao. On the other hand, yet another Nandamuri brothers duo, Kalyan Ram and NTR Jr, took to their social media accounts and posted a couple of posters, expressing their love and respect for their grandfather. Tarak and Kalyan Ram couldn’t visit NTR Ghat due to the lockdown guidelines issued by the Telangana government.
మీరు లేని లోటు తీరనిది… pic.twitter.com/FA1uyWaWoS
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 28, 2020
— Kalyanram Nandamuri (@NANDAMURIKALYAN) May 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures