Telugus across the world are observing the 97th birth anniversary of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. On this occasion, NTR’s sons Nandamuri Balakrishna and Ramakrishna visited NTR Ghat and paid tributes to their legendary father.
Along with Balakrishna, his wife Vasundhara Devi too paid her tributes to NT Ramarao. On the other hand, yet another Nandamuri brothers duo, Kalyan Ram and NTR Jr, took to their social media accounts and posted a couple of posters, expressing their love and respect for their grandfather. Tarak and Kalyan Ram couldn’t visit NTR Ghat due to the lockdown guidelines issued by the Telangana government.
మీరు లేని లోటు తీరనిది… pic.twitter.com/FA1uyWaWoS
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 28, 2020
— Kalyanram Nandamuri (@NANDAMURIKALYAN) May 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?