Telugus across the world are observing the 97th birth anniversary of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. On this occasion, NTR’s sons Nandamuri Balakrishna and Ramakrishna visited NTR Ghat and paid tributes to their legendary father.
Along with Balakrishna, his wife Vasundhara Devi too paid her tributes to NT Ramarao. On the other hand, yet another Nandamuri brothers duo, Kalyan Ram and NTR Jr, took to their social media accounts and posted a couple of posters, expressing their love and respect for their grandfather. Tarak and Kalyan Ram couldn’t visit NTR Ghat due to the lockdown guidelines issued by the Telangana government.
మీరు లేని లోటు తీరనిది… pic.twitter.com/FA1uyWaWoS
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 28, 2020
— Kalyanram Nandamuri (@NANDAMURIKALYAN) May 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans
- Allu Arvind’s Aha bags Johaar