Star brothers, Nandamuri Kalyan Ram and NTR are taking proper steps in their career and are planning their films carefully. While NTR is busy with his new TV show Big Boss and Jai Lava Kusa, Kalyan Ram is filming for his new project MLA.
The shooting of NTR’s project is currently on in Pune and some very crucial scenes of the project are being canned by director Bobby. Meanwhile, Kalyan Ram is shooting in the outskirts of Hyderabad and he too is busy filming a fight sequence.
Both these films are quite prestigious in their own rights. It is double responsibility for Kalyan Ram as he is also producing NTR’s film. With so much going on at a time, both the brothers are giving their 100% just to enthrall their fans.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day