Nandamuri fans are a happier lot today. Various posters of Nandamuri Mokshyagna were released on the occasion oh his birthday. As soon as the posters went live, there was a festive atmosphere amidst the fans and social media.
The snaps of the handsome looking Mokshyagna went viral and everyone had some very good things to say about the latest scion from the Nandamuri clan. Reports suggest that the Nadamuri family are making plans to launch Mokshyagna next year.
Currently, the star son of Balakrishna is preparing himself to enter films and is undergoing training for the same. On this occasion we wish the upcoming hero a very happy birthday and a superb career in Tollywood.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote