Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 2014 blockbuster, ‘Legend’, pulled off a record breaking feat. Released in March 2014, the film has been running nonstop since its release and it will be completing a stunning 400 day run by 1st May at Mini Siva theater in Emmiganuru in Kurnool district. What’s even more staggering is that it is a direct run with 4 shows per day since its release, a first ever feat in the history of Telugu cinema.
Buoyed by this unimaginable achievement, Nandamuri fans are gearing up for a grand gala event on 2nd May in Emmiganuru. The film’s hero and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu, director Boyapati Srinu and the producers 14 Reels and Sai Korrapati etc will be gracing the festivities, along with thousands of fans from all over the Telugu states.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar