It’s a heartbreaking news for the illustrious Nandamuri family and fans. Actor and former Rajya Sabha MP Nandamuri Harikrishna passed away in a ghastly road accident this morning. Harikrishna (61) was on his way to Nellore from Hyderabad to attend a Nandamuri fan’s son’s wedding in Kavali. The accident reportedly occurred at 4:30 am.
Harikrishna was reportedly at the wheel when his car overturned and hit a road divider while trying to over take another vehicle at Nalgonda’s Anneparthi on the Addanki-Narketpally highway. Harikrishna suffered serious head injuries and he was immediately rushed to a private hospital. However, doctors informed the media that Harikrishna didn’t respond to the treatment and breathed his last.
Harikrishna’s sons Kalyanam and NTR and sister Purandheswari and Daggubati Venkateswara Rao and others immediately rushed to the hospital. In a tragic coincidence, Harikrishna’s elder son Janakiram too had passed away in a road accident near the same spot 4 years ago. Several political leaders and film celebrities expressed severe grief over Harikrishna’s tragic demise.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the Nandamuri family members and fans and pays tearful homage to the departed actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event