Nandamuri Harikrishna’s demise has left everyone in shock. The son of legendary actor NTR, Harikrishna spent most of his life with his dad and helped him in all his endeavors.
He was supposed to celebrate his 62nd birthday on the 2nd of September but tragedy struck and he lost his life. Sometimes destiny plays a hard game as just a few days back, Harikrishna wrote a handwritten letter not to celebrate his birthday because several people lost their lives in the floods of Kerala.
The letter written by him has gone viral and it is sad to see that Nandamuri Harikrishna is no more with us.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters