Nandamuri Kalyanram is eagerly awaiting his first big ticket film, ISM, directed by Puri Jagannadh. The film is all set for a grand release on October 21st. Now, the latest reports reveal that Kalyanram may once again team up with his Pataas director Anil Ravipudi.
Apparently, Anil Ravipudi tried to get Young Tiger NTR’s nod for his next project. But since NTR is reportedly keen on teaming up with Puri Jagannadh for his next film, Anil narrated the script to Kalyanram and the actor okayed it right away.
This project may go on floors from November, if the reports are to be believed.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties