Nandamuri Tarakaratna’s latest film, Amrutha Varshini, had its muhurtham ceremony a couple of days ago. Nara Rohit sounded the first clap and kick-started the shooting formalities. Megha Sri is the heroine in this suspense thriller.
According to the latest reports, Amrutha Varshini will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. The shooting will commence from December and the entire shoot will be wrapped up in a single schedule. The shooting will take place in Karnataka. Siva Prabhu will be directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh