Nandamuri Tarakaratna’s latest film, Amrutha Varshini, had its muhurtham ceremony a couple of days ago. Nara Rohit sounded the first clap and kick-started the shooting formalities. Megha Sri is the heroine in this suspense thriller.
According to the latest reports, Amrutha Varshini will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. The shooting will commence from December and the entire shoot will be wrapped up in a single schedule. The shooting will take place in Karnataka. Siva Prabhu will be directing the movie.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date
- Star cricketer’s wife opens up about her pregnancy
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat