Nandamuri Balakrishna’s son, Nandamuri Mokshagna, is all set to make his entry into films in 2014 as per the latest news being heard in movie circles. Mokshagna accompanied Balakrishna to the audio launch ceremony of ‘Srimannarayana’ and Udaya Bhanu announced Mokshagna’s entry into films, thereby confirming the news we have been hearing.
Mokshagna will reportedly head to London to get trained in martial arts and dances. The formal entry is said to be in 2014. As of now, there are no further details available, but expect Mokshagna’s entry to be a pretty big one.
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up