Nandamuri Balakrishna’s son, Nandamuri Mokshagna, is all set to make his entry into films in 2014 as per the latest news being heard in movie circles. Mokshagna accompanied Balakrishna to the audio launch ceremony of ‘Srimannarayana’ and Udaya Bhanu announced Mokshagna’s entry into films, thereby confirming the news we have been hearing.
Mokshagna will reportedly head to London to get trained in martial arts and dances. The formal entry is said to be in 2014. As of now, there are no further details available, but expect Mokshagna’s entry to be a pretty big one.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?