Nandamuri Balakrishna’s son, Nandamuri Mokshagna, is all set to make his entry into films in 2014 as per the latest news being heard in movie circles. Mokshagna accompanied Balakrishna to the audio launch ceremony of ‘Srimannarayana’ and Udaya Bhanu announced Mokshagna’s entry into films, thereby confirming the news we have been hearing.
Mokshagna will reportedly head to London to get trained in martial arts and dances. The formal entry is said to be in 2014. As of now, there are no further details available, but expect Mokshagna’s entry to be a pretty big one.
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel