Nandamuri Tarakaratna, an actor and also a TDP leader, fainted during Yuvagalam Padayatra last Friday in Kuppam. He was taken to a private hospital in Bengaluru for better treatment and since then he is in coma.
His family members including Nandamuri Balakrishna, Jr NTR, Ramakrishna and others visited the Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital and enquired about his health condition. The latest info is that Nandamuri Ramakrishna, uncle of Taraka
Ratna and son of Sr NTR, said that the latter’s health got better.
He is currently on a ventilator and responding to the treatment, noted Ramakrishna. He further added that the doctor will examine the functioning of his brain after the CT scan report. He will come out healthy, assured Ramakrishna. Stay tuned to get the latest updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
- Puli Meka makers’ strange move: Killer details revealed
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food