Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now yet another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
This socio fantasy movie was launched officially today in the presence of super stars NTR, Harikrishna and Kalyan Ram. To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, this movie has JVR as the director.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA