Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now yet another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
This socio fantasy movie was launched officially today in the presence of super stars NTR, Harikrishna and Kalyan Ram. To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, this movie has JVR as the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?