In the woke of Telangana elections, Chandra Babu made a master plan and brought in Nandamuri Harikrishna’s daughter, Suhasini from the TDP party.
She contested from the prestigious Kukkatpally ticket and lost the election over Madhavaram Krishna from the TRS Party who won with a majority of 41,000 votes.
Balakrishna worked hard and even campaigned for his party but sadly, nothing has worked for the TDP in Kukkatally which is filled with Andhra people.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script