Nandamuri Tarakaratna’s upcoming film Nandeeswarudu has finally got its release date after being delayed couple of times. Srinivas Yarajala is directing the film which is based on a Kannada film titled Deadly Soma. Tarakaratna, Sheena and Jagapathi Babu are playing the lead roles in the film. Gangadhar Reddy and Ramesh Babu are jointly producing the film. The film was earlier supposed to release on December 23; however, the makers have finally decided to release the film on January 14.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj