Nandamuri Tarakaratna’s upcoming film Nandeeswarudu has finally got its release date after being delayed couple of times. Srinivas Yarajala is directing the film which is based on a Kannada film titled Deadly Soma. Tarakaratna, Sheena and Jagapathi Babu are playing the lead roles in the film. Gangadhar Reddy and Ramesh Babu are jointly producing the film. The film was earlier supposed to release on December 23; however, the makers have finally decided to release the film on January 14.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- FDFS : Live Updates from Kanchana 3
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role