Nandi Awards, the reputed state government awards for Telugu film, TV and theatre in the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, is all set to become Simha in the newly formed Telangana state, if the latest reports are to be believed.
An expert committee comprising of exponents in film and TV was set up by Telangana CM KCR, who had asked them to come up with the right name for the state government awards and they have finally come up with Simha in lieu of Nandi Awards.
Even though the news is not made official yet, KCR will reportedly make an official announcement soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film