Nandini Reddy is currently busy promoting her latest film KalyanaVaibhogame. Starring the handsome Naga Shourya, this film was supposed to release this Friday, but latest reports reveal that the film has once again been postponed.
Clarifying this, the film’s director Nandini Reddy revealed that as the demand for theaters is quite huge because of the Sankranthi releases, they have decided to further wait and release their film in a good number of screens on a further date.
The posters and audio album have created a huge buzz for the film. Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney are the female leads in this film. K. Damodar Prasad is producing this film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again