Nandita, who’s just two films old in Telugu, has bagged a big offer in Malayalam. She has been chosen as one of the lead actresses in a film titled London Bridge. Prithvi Raj is playing the lead role in this film and it also stars Andrea Jeremiah. Earlier, Swathi was supposed to play the lead role; however, it looks like she’s not a part of this film anymore according to the latest reports from Malayalam film industry. London Bridge, as the title suggests, is set in UK and most part of the film will be shot in England and Scotland. Anil C Menon is going to direct the film and the shooting will begin this week. Nandita had made her onscreen debut in Teja’s Neeku Naaku and she’ll soon be seen in Premakatha Chitram which also has Sudheer Babu in the lead role.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next